House of Blues Orlando June Concerts
House of Blues Orlando, located in Disney Springs, is one of Central Florida’s most popular music venues. Here are the amazing acts scheduled to rock the stage this June.
June Lineup at House of Blues Orlando
- Pedro Capó – Friday, June 3, 2022, 8 p.m. Puerto Rican singer-songwriter and actor Pedro Capó is coming to the House of Blues stage this summer. The multifaceted performer is known for singles like “Calma,” “Tutu,” and “Te Olvidaré.” He has won several Latin Grammys for his hit songs and music videos.
- Jesse McCartney: The “New Stage” 2022 Tour – Monday, June 6, 2022, 7 p.m. Singer, songwriter, producer, and actor Jesse McCartney is touring to support New Stage, his first studio album since 2014. The long-awaited album includes his latest single, “Kiss the World Goodbye.” McCartney is a multi-platinum, award-winning artist known for singing “Beautiful Soul” and for co-writing Leona Lewis’ No. 1 hit “Bleeding Love.”
- Caifanes – Saturday, June 18, 2022, 8 p.m.
Influenced by British new wave, progressive rock, and Latin percussion, Mexican rock band Caifanes gained international fame in the ‘80s and ‘90s, frequently selling out stadiums.
The band had a massive influence on the Mexican rock scene and was a staple on MTV Latin America during the height of their popularity. Caifanes reunited in 2011 and performed at the Vive Latino festival and Coachella that year.
- Denzel Curry: “Melt My Eyes” Tour – Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 7 p.m. American rapper Denzel Curry is a young artist to look out for. His album TA13OO made Billboard’s Emerging Artists Top 10 at No. 7, debuted on the Rap Chart at No. 6, and debuted at No. 28 on Billboard’s Top 200 chart. The album features songs such as “Sumo” and “Clout Cobain.” Many of the tracks are autobiographical, and they cover topics like politics, fame, love, and revenge. Curry’s “Melt My Eyes” tour also features performances by Kenny Mason, Mike Dimes, and PlayThatBoiZay.
- Hombres G – Thursday, June 23, 2022 Spanish pop-rock band Hombres G gained fame in the 1980s, but their sound has evolved throughout the years. Led by singer David Summers, the group’s music started with lighthearted themes before shifting to more adult subjects in 1989. The group disbanded in 1993 but are reuniting this year to perform hits like ”Devuélveme a mi Chica” and “Te Quiero.”
- Motion City Soundtrack: “Commit This to Memory” 17 Year Anniversary Tour –
Monday, June 27, 2022 American rock band Motion City Soundtrack is known for using a Moog synthesizer to create unique sounds that incorporate a blend of pop and punk music. The band is touring in celebration of the 17th anniversary of their 2005 album, Commit This to Memory, which featured the hit song “Everything Is Alright.” After the success of this commercial breakthrough album, the band continued to release hit singles like “This Is for Real” and “Inside Out.”
Stay Nearby After Your House of Blues Orlando Concert
When planning your trip to House of Blues Orlando, reserve your room at Rosen Inn Lake Buena Vista. As a Walt Disney World Good Neighbor Hotel, Rosen Inn Lake Buena Vista is a convenient place to stay while visiting Disney Springs or any of the Disney theme parks, as well as other top Orlando attractions.