Rosen Ballroom Weddings
“I Do” begins at the Clarion...
From the moment you pull up to the Rosen Inn Lake Buena Vista, formerly Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista, you realize that you are not dreaming, this is reality and you are walking into what you have dreamt about all your life. Located just minutes from the gates of Walt Disney World, Rosen Inn Lake Buena Vista gives you the “Be our Guest” feel. Our team awaits your arrival. We’re excited to help create your dreams and new memories for you and your guests during your visit with us.
As you step into the lobby, the center of the stage takes form. A glance through the window reveals our covered pavilion overlooking a garden-like setting centered between Leisure Lake and a flowing fountain. Park benches lining softly curving pathways allow for leisure rest and time to reflect on what is yet to come. The pavilion is the perfect spot to hold an outside ceremony or social event and still be protected from Florida's climates. Adjacent to the lobby is the brand new 2,400-square-foot ballroom large enough for 187 guests or more based on seating design. The ballroom offers a perfect setting for small intimate receptions or larger parties with an optional placement of a dance floor.
Brides and grooms have the option to reserve room blocks so guests can stay on property throughout the event. Friends and relatives can extend their stay with us days before or days after the scheduled event. This gives guests the opportunity to take advantage of all the Walt Disney World amenities and Rosen Hotels & Resorts world-class service.
The Rosen Inn team and I pride ourselves on making sure that you enjoy the process of planning and organizing your big day. We handle all details on the day of your event to give you more time to embrace your family, friends, and all the memories so they last a lifetime. Rosen Inn Lake Buena Vista, formerly Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista, will leave a positive, lasting impression on you and your guests. Should you like to reserve space, have any questions about our facility or the services we offer, please feel free to reach out to me or our catering professionals to schedule an appointment to view our charming property.
Best Regards, Angie Snyder
Director of Sales | Rosen Inn Lake Buena Vista, formerly Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista
8442 Palm Parkway
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32836
Call Direct: (407) 996-7343 or 1 (800) 506-7300
We pride ourselves on our ability to customize your experience. We have a variety of vendors and price points.
Please contact us to help you create the memories in the setting you have always dreamt about — glamorous or rustic, chic, or casual. Our banquet staff and service is Rosen standard and world-renowned.
Contracts & Deposits
- A signed agreement and a non refundable deposit is required to secure your special day
- Payments can be made by check, Visa Card, Master Card, American Express or Discover Card
- 60 Days prior to your event we require 50% of the estimated balance be paid
- Final payment and final guarantee is due no later than 10 days prior to the event date. Final payment must be made with a credit card, to be kept on file for any additional charges during the event. (Receipt for any additional charges provided within 72 hours after event.)
All prices are subject to applicable sales tax (currently 6.5%) and a taxable 22% service charge.
Food & Beverage Minimum Guarantee
There is a required food and beverage minimum for some Saturdays during peak event season (February, March, April, May, October, November, and December). Please inquire with your Catering Sales Manager to learn about these minimums.
Attrition up to 15% is acceptable at 72 hours prior to your event. Please ask your catering manager for more information.
Ceremony Rental: $600.00 / Reception Rental: $900.00
Discounted rate for both ceremony and reception packages: $1400
All rental prices are subject to applicable sales tax (currently 6.3%) and a taxable 22% service charge.
- Lakeside Pavilion Ceremony Grounds
- 75 white resin padded chairs
- Day to communicate with vendors for set-up and break-down
- Event signage
- Fruit-infused water station
- A unity candle/sand ceremony table with linen
- Professional event staff
- 1/2 hour time frame
- Rosen Ballroom Patio for Cocktail Hour
- Use of existing furniture
- Tea light candles to enhance cocktail hour
- 1 hour time frame
- Rosen Ballroom
- Up to 20 round tables with banquet chairs
- Menu tasting prior to event date for four guests
- Complimentary cake cutting with coffee service
- House linens (select colors)
- Up to a 20' x 20' dance floor, DJ
- Cake, gift, sweetheart or head tables
- Professional serving staff
- Complimentary one night stay for the bride and grooms wedding night
- Discounted room blocks for wedding guests with complimentary parking
- 3 hour time frame
Preferred Vendors List