Visit These Patriotic Disney Attractions on Independence Day
An Independence Day trip to Disney is every bit as patriotic as it is magical. Before enjoying Independence Day firework spectaculars, visit these classic attractions at Magic Kingdom and Epcot that celebrate America.
All-American Adventures at Epcot
The American Adventure Pavilion inside the World Showcase at Epcot is a fun way to discover American history and heritage.
- Watch History Come to Life: The American Adventure will take you back in time to the founding of America and beyond. Have a seat in the air-conditioned colonial-style theater as Susan B. Anthony, Frederick Douglass, Benjamin Franklin, and other animatronic figures of famous Americans guide you through events like the Boston Tea Party, the Civil War, and the Great Depression.
- Enjoy Native American Art: After the show, check out the American Heritage Gallery. This gallery houses a collection of historical artifacts and contemporary Native American art from communities across America. Featured artists include bead and quill artist Juanita Growing Thunder and fashion designer Loren Aragon. Many installations include narration and insights by the artists themselves.
- Patriotic Fireworks Finale: In the evening, catch Epcot’s nightly spectacular, this time with a surprise ending celebrating America that will light up the sky and leave you feeling inspired. This special finale is available July 4th only.
Celebrate History and Progress at Magic Kingdom
Those celebrating Independence Day at Magic Kingdom will also find plenty of patriotic entertainment.
- Meet Every U.S. President: A visit to the Hall of Presidents is in order for those celebrating America’s 243rd birthday. While you wait for the show to begin, check out the artifacts from former presidents and first ladies. Once inside the theater, you’ll watch an original film on America’s founding. When the curtain rises, you’ll be greeted by animatronic replicas of every U.S. president who deliver parts of their most famous speeches.
- Time Travel through 20th Century America: The classic Walt Disney’s Carousel of Progress attraction follows an American family through the 20th century. You’ll see how technological innovations like the gramophone, the electric light bulb, and the television set transformed daily life. Even the attraction itself is a part of American history as it is a tribute to the original show created by Walt Disney for the 1964-65 New York World’s Fair.
- Evening Firework Spectacular: After sunset on July 3rd and 4th, you’ll enjoy Disney’s Celebrate America! A Fourth of July Concert in the Sky. This star-spangled fireworks show is the perfect way to close out your Independence Day celebration at Disney.
Your Orlando Hotel near Disney
If you’ll be visiting Walt Disney World this summer, Rosen Inn Lake Buena Vista formerly Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vistais the perfect hotel for you. It’s just 5 minutes from Disney, and also conveniently located near other attractions like International Drive and the Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets. At Rosen Inn Lake Buena Vista formerly Rosen Inn Lake Buena Vista formerly Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista, you’ll also enjoy swimming pools, a splash zone for kids, and an onsite buffet. To book your holiday stay, call 407-996-7236.