Three Kings Celebration at SeaWorld Orlando
From January 1–6, families are invited to SeaWorld Orlando’s Three Kings Celebration to partake in a Latin cultural tradition that honors the arrival of the Three Wise Men. Included with regular admission and inspired by the annual celebration known as Día de Los Reyes (or Epiphany), the event brings the park’s holiday season to a close with surprising experiences, specialty cuisine, and extended festivities.
The Tale of the Three Kings
Several times throughout the day, park guests can experience the Bethlehem journey and arrival of the Three Wise Men as recounted by a storyteller during the live nativity scene production of The Tale of the Three Kings. Guests will learn of their travels, travails, and traditions as the Three Kings ride their camels on stage. There will also be meet-and-greet and multiple photo opportunities with the Three Kings and their live animals.
Authentic Food and Beverages
In celebration of Three Kings Day, festive, Latin-inspired menu items will be available at stations throughout the park. Cultural dishes and drinks prepared exclusively for the event include:
- Bacalaitos (codfish fritters)
- Empanadas (cheese, chicken or beef)
- Papas rellenas (fried stuffed potatoes)
- Pinchos (chicken or pork)
- Frozen margaritas (traditional or mango)
- Frozen sangria
Extended Holiday Experiences
During SeaWorld’s Three Kings Celebration, guests still have the opportunity to enjoy some of the park’s most popular holiday productions such as:
- O Wondrous Night – Witness a living nativity at the Nautilus Theater! Featuring a cast of talented singers, dancers, and puppeteers, SeaWorld incorporates dozens of holiday carols, life-size puppets, and live animals to present a spirited, musical version of “the greatest story never told.”
- Sea of Trees – A sea of sparkling holiday trees light up the lagoon and twinkle to the beat of classic holiday songs as you enjoy a wintery walk toward Bayside Stadium.
Lodging That’s Fit for a King
If you’re planning a visit to Orlando in the New Year to experience SeaWorld’s Three Kings Celebration or any of Orlando’s exclusive attractions, book your stay at Rosen Inn Lake Buena Vista. Conveniently located just a short drive from SeaWorld, our Orlando hotel offers you and your family clean and comfortable accommodations at an affordable price. To book a room today, call us at 407-996-7236 or reserve online by clicking “Check Room Availability” at the top of the page.