The Best Pubs in Orlando to Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day
This year we’ll see the collision of two great holidays on one day: Spring Break and St. Patrick’s Day on Tuesday, March 17, 2020. You bet we’ll be up to green-colored shenanigans because the best place to celebrate is in Orlando. There’s so many authentic Irish pubs and bars to celebrate the lucky holiday in Orlando.
- Harp and Celt – Delicious Irish food and charming spirits await revelers at the Harp and Celt. Located in downtown Orlando, the popular pub on South Magnolia Avenue offers a full Irish breakfast to get your St. Patrick’s Day started the right way.
- Lizzy McCormack’s Irish Pub – Considered by many to be the best St. Patrick’s Day party spot in Orlando, Lizzy McCormack’s is located on N. Orange Avenue. Past St. Paddy’s festivities have featured all-day drink specials, live bag pipers and Irish drummers, an outdoor beer garden, and giveaways.
- O’Shucks Pub & Karaoke Bar – Located on Orlando’s famed International Drive, O’Shucks Pub & Karaoke Bar offers full liquor service and a great selection of domestic and imported beers. Voted 2008’s Best Pub and Best Karaoke Bar in Orlando, O’Shucks features billiards, darts, and live karaoke nightly at 9 p.m. Smoking is permitted inside, but the recent installment of “smoke eaters” helps freshen and clean the inside air.
- Lucky Leprechaun Irish Pub – The oldest and only Irish-owned pub on I-Drive, The Lucky Leprechaun typically celebrates St. Paddy’s Day with live entertainment, traditional corned beef and cabbage menu items, dance competitions, and promotional prizes courtesy of Guinness and Budweiser.
Lake Buena Vista
- Ragland Road – A great choice for a tamer, more family-friendly St. Patrick’s Day celebration, Ragland Road is located in the heart of Disney Springs. The venue features a wide selection of Irish food, drinks, and live musical performances. Guests can sit and sip while enjoying a traditional Irish step dance sure to delight the entire family.
- Kitty O’Sheas Irish Pub – With live entertainment, an outdoor beer garden, and plenty of televisions and seating options, Kitty O’Sheas has a little something for everyone. Located off Palm Parkway, Kitty O’Sheas also offers daily drink specials, karaoke three nights a week, and Trivia Tuesdays for those feeling extra lucky.
Party Next Door to Rosen Inn
After celebrating St. Patrick’s Day in Orlando, having a hotel that is close by can be a lifesaver. Located close to Disney Springs and the International Drive district, Rosen Inn Lake Buena Vista is within a short distance of some of Orlando’s premier Irish pubs and bars. To learn more about our affordable and convenient accommodations, give us a call at 407-996-7236 or reserve your room online today by clicking “Check Room Availability” at the top of the page.