Orlando Surf Expo
If you love water, Florida is the place to be. After all, the state is a peninsula jutting out between the Gulf of Mexico and the Atlantic Ocean, and it is also dotted with tens of thousands of lakes. It is no surprise then that the Orlando Surf Expo is the largest tradeshow of its kind in the world. Though the event was founded in 1976 specifically devoted to surfing products, it has since expanded to include so much more. If you are considering coming to Orlando for the expo, look no further than Rosen Inn for an excellent, convenient stay.
Orlando Surf Expo Info
- When: September 6-8
- Where: Orange County Convention Center
- Times: Thursday & Friday 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. and Saturday 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
What to Expect
As a tradeshow, only qualified members may attend the event. If you are in the watersport or water lifestyle community, you won’t want to miss out! Here are some features of the Orlando Surf Expo which make it a must-attend event for all retailers and specialty stores devoted to water or beach products.
- Over 2,500 exhibitor booths where you can directly interact with company representatives
- Over 9,500 store front for purchasing merchandise
- Nearly 30,000 attendees from top companies and stores around the world
- Wide variety of categories including surf, skate, SUP, swim, boutique, performance, coastal gift, and much more
- New Bluewater category showcases the best of both inshore and offshore products and apparel
The benefits of such a wide-ranging tradeshow are numerous. As an exhibitor, you can reach a much wider audience and showcase how good your product is to attract new business. As a buyer, you can identify new trends and the next must-have merchandise for your store. It is the perfect opportunity to catapult your business to the next level, while also getting to make lasting connections with others in a vacation-like atmosphere.
Orlando Event Accommodations
Planning to take part in the Orlando Surf Expo, but need a place to stay? With about 30,000 other attendees, rooms around the event can book up fast! Secure your room today at Rosen Inn Lake Buena Vista. Our newly-renovated hotel is the perfect place to stay during the expo at an affordable price. Call us today to book your room in September at 407-996-7236.