New Characters Coming to Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser at Walt Disney World
Become the hero of your own Star Wars story at Walt Disney World Resort’s Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser, opening March 1, 2022, in Orlando, FL.
Experience Adventure in a Galaxy Far, Far Away
The immersive experience of Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser is set at the end of the Skywalker Saga, between Episodes VIII and IX, where Rey is on the path to becoming a Jedi Knight.
Each guest that boards the Halcyon Starcruiser gets to choose either a light or dark path to travel by becoming a member of the Resistance, the First Order, or a smuggler. As you travel through a galaxy far, far away, you will take detours to a variety of planets from the films. You’ll also learn how to wield a lightsaber. Best part, you’ll meet both classic and new characters from the Star Wars universe.
Meet Otherworldly Star Wars Characters
Fan-favorite characters you will encounter on your Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser expedition include Chewbacca, Rey, and Kylo Ren, among others.
However, you may see more familiar faces depending on how your story progresses. New Star Wars characters being introduced at the attraction include smugglers, gamblers, androids, Resistance spies, and First Order operatives such as:
- Captain Riyola Keevan – The Halcyon’s bright blue-skinned Pantoran leader is kind, witty, and Resistance-friendly.
- Harman Croy – Flanked by Stormtroopers, this First Order lieutenant makes the rounds on the Halcyon to sniff out Resistance members.
- Lenka Mok – Cruise Director Mok directs passengers to experiences and restaurants on the ship.
- SK-62O – Mok’s assistant resembles fan-favorite R2-D2, but with copper and grey coloring.
- Sammie – The Halcyon’s new mechanic is a First Order defector and stowaway.
- D3-O9 – This centuries-old android runs the ship’s logistics.
Plan an Out-of-This-World Stay in Orlando
After going on an immersive adventure around the galaxy, extend your vacation without breaking the bank by staying at Rosen Inn Lake Buena Vista, formerly Clarion Inn at Lake Buena Vista.
As a Walt Disney World Good Neighbor Hotel, Rosen Inn Lake Buena Vista is an affordable, comfortable, and convenient place to stay while exploring the Disney Parks and the rest of Central Florida.
We have also added new upgrades to create a healthy space for our guests and associates. New features include clear protective borders at our front desk, more frequently cleaned common areas and touchpoints, additional hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the hotel, and the use of hospital-grade disinfectants in all guestrooms.
Read all the details on our Rosen’s Total Commitment page.