Lakeridge Winery & Vineyards 13th Annual Wine and Seafood Festival
This spring make plans to visit Central Florida to catch some sun, fun, and seafood at Lakeridge Winery & Vineyards 13th Annual Wine and Seafood Festival. Here’s a breakdown of all the grub, sips, and songs that await when the festival returns on Friday, March 19, and runs through to Sunday, March 21, 2021.
Delicious Seafood and International Cuisine
Be sure to arrive with an empty stomach as you will need room for all the food selections available at the festival. Freshly caught and prepared seafood options include:
- Grilled Seafood: Bacon wrapped scallops, wild-caught salmon, shrimp skewers, and grouper
- Fried Seafood: Shrimp, fish, calamari, scallops
- Steamed Seafood: Crab legs, middle neck clams, mussels, lobster tails
In addition to seafood, food vendors will be on hand serving cuisine ranging from American, Greek, and Mexican to BBQ, wraps, and salads. There will also be snacks and desserts like Twistee Treat ice cream, kettle corn, and pretzels to enjoy while walking the vineyard grounds.
Wine and Alcohol Options
Guests age 21 and over are welcome to enjoy a nice glass of wine or a wide selection of import and domestic beers. Throughout the festival, Lakeridge will be selling their award-winning wines such as:
- Blanc Du Bois
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley 2014
- Pink Crescendo
- Pinot Grigio
Guests will also be able to enjoy up to eight different samples of Lakeridge wine during rotating winery tours every 15–20 minutes.
Indoor and Outdoor Entertainment
Lakeridge Winery & Vineyards is known for regularly hosting the best local musical acts at both its lively outdoor music stage and indoor wine and cheese bar. While performers for the 13th Annual Wine and Seafood Festival have yet to be determined, guests can expect to experience live music performances on the following dates and times.
- Outdoor Stage – Get your groove on outside in the fresh Central Florida air on:
- Friday, March 19, and Saturday, March 20, 2021, from 10:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday, March 21, 2021, from 11:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. and from 2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Wine & Cheese Bar Stage – Located inside, the Wine & Cheese Bar is open and ready to serve live music, flavorful wine, and delicious cheeses on Friday, March 19 through Sunday, March 21, 2021, from 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Arts & Crafts and Fun & Games
In addition to the one-of-a-kind view of the vineyards and rolling hills of Clermont, Florida, outside of Orlando, there will also be plenty of unique framed and hand-crafted art on display at the festival. Fun and games will also be provided for you and your party within the winery’s large grassy areas. Bring chairs and blankets and come ready to soak up some fun.
Enjoy a Stay After Your Fun-Filled Day
If you plan on attending Lakeridge Winery & Vineyards’ 13th Annual Wine and Seafood Festival, then be sure to book a room at Rosen Inn Lake Buena Vista, formerly known as Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista. Located near all of Orlando’s most popular attractions, our resort offers convenience, cleanliness, and comfort at an affordable price. We have also installed new health and safety measures for the well-being of our guests and associates. New features include hand sanitizer dispensers and social distancing floor markers throughout the hotel, clear protective barriers at our front desk, more frequently cleaned common areas and touchpoints, and the use of hospital-grade disinfectants in all guestrooms. All details are provided on Rosen’s Total Commitment page.