House of Blues Orlando September 2022 Concerts
Every month, the House of Blues Orlando (HOB) hosts a slew of exciting artists you won’t want to miss. Here is who’s coming to the House of Blues Orlando this September.
Featured September Performances at House of Blues Orlando
Fiel a La Vega: “Salimos De Aquí Tour”
Fiel a La Vega is a four-member rock band formed in 1994. The band became a hit when they released their self-titled debut album in 1996. Today, they are one of the most popular rock acts from Puerto Rico.
Witness their impressive star power and rocking sounds when they bring their “Salimos De Aquí Tour” to the House of Blues Orlando on Saturday, September 3, 2022, at 7:30 p.m. Tickets start at $45.00.
The Amity Affliction & Silverstein
The Amity Affliction has rocked the charts with an impressive metalcore sound since their 2003 debut.
Their most recent album was 2020’s Everyone Loves You … Once You Leave Them. The Australian group has since released their Somewhere Beyond the Blue EP.
The Amity Affliction can be matched only by Silverstein, who has sold out basement shows since 2000. The Canadian rock band is named after the influential children’s author Shel Silverstein. Silverstein will perform tracks off their latest album, Misery Made Me.
This fall, The Amity Affliction and Silverstein will join forces for an intercontinental tour that punk, metal, and rock fans will love. Catch the hard rockers live on Wednesday, September 14, 2022, at 6 p.m. Tickets start at $27.00.
Even if you haven’t heard of Ashe, you’ve probably heard her breathtaking and heartfelt music.
The singer and songwriter is best known for her song “Moral of the Story,” which was featured on the soundtrack to Netflix’s To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You. The song was co-produced by Finneas O’Connell. His sister Billie Eilish helped write the lyrics.
Do not miss her captivating concert at the House of Blues Orlando on Wednesday, September 21, 2022, at 6:30 p.m. Tickets start at $25.50.
Recently Announced September HOB Orlando Acts
- Giveon: “Give Or Take Tour” – Friday, September 2, 2022, at 7 p.m. Tickets start at $32.50.
- Intocable: “Modus Operandi Tour” – Friday, September 9, 2022, at 8 p.m. Tickets start at $45.
- DPR: “Regime World Tour” – Saturday, September 10, 2022, at 7 p.m. Tickets start at $40.
- Alec Benjamin: “The (un)commentary Tour” with Claire Rosinkranz – Monday, September 12, 2022, at 7 p.m. Tickets start at $32.50.
- Tito Nieves – Saturday, September 17, 2022, at 7 p.m. Tickets start at $70.
- Conan Gray: “Superache Tour” – Tuesday, September 20, 2022, at 6:30 p.m. Tickets start at $39.50.
- Sunny Day Real Estate: “North American Tour” – Thursday, September 20, 2022, at 7 p.m. Tickets start at $35.
- ONE OK ROCK: “Luxury Disease Tour” – Friday, September 23, 2022, at 6:30 p.m. Tickets start at $32.50.
- Clutch w/ Quicksand, Helmet, & JD Pinkus – Tuesday, September 27, 2022, at 6 p.m. Tickets start at $35.
- I Prevail: “True Power Tour” – Thursday, September 29, 2022, at 6 p.m. Tickets start at $45.
Jam Out Then Sleep In at Rosen Inn Lake Buena Vista
After enjoying a concert at the House of Blues Orlando, reserve a room at Rosen Inn Lake Buena Vista, formerly known as Clarion Inn at Lake Buena Vista.
Rosen Inn Lake Buena Vista provides you with comfortable and affordable rooms. This Orlando hotel is conveniently close to Disney Springs and many of the city’s most exciting attractions.